- Vintage travel theme. They nailed it.
- The MC was awesome and creative. Captain oh captain.
- Serious attention to detail
- Amy’s wedding dress
- Working with Jacqueline and Nellie from L3 events Inc. – good peoples
- Awesome wedding party
- Impeccable food
- Shooting with my wife. Don’t say this often enough.
- Amy and Eric – individually and both as a marriage couple.
Your Friend, Leon
Leon has many words to describe this wedding for me there is just one. Classic. Amy and Eric’s personalities really showed through every step of the way in this wedding. From the beginning to the end. The ever classic venue of 1 King West to the beautiful view at Canoe.
What amazes me about this couple is their love story. I just wanted to share a snippet as it was what really stood out to me on their wedding day. In the first few months of dating, Amy had to let him know that she was taking an opportunity overseas. So what does Eric do, he takes the next year to figure a way to get there with her. These two make me believe that romance is alive and burning. When you have a storybook beginning like that, you know that the wedding could only be one that continues to meet the storybook expectations.