Jo and Rob’s wedding was extra sentimental for us as it was our first 2012 booking and out last wedding for the year. In terms of a final wedding for us, we couldn’t have asked for a better couple /day /wedding party / celebration to end off an amazing year.
As for all our wedding captures, we upload a good amount of images to visually story tell our clients day from beginning to end. So before we let the picture do the talking, I do want to mention some particular moments from their day that stood out (in no particular order):
- Jo’s bouquet was made with flowers that was given by Rob way back when they were dating… and apparently he got in heat back then for giving plastic flowers…but I say he’s a brilliant man as this was his master plan… talk about foresight
- Kudos to the entire wedding party for smiles fun and laughter with the cold weather… you guys all rock!
- Love the love lock / love the Toronto Maple Leaf theme
- Gorgeous ceremony at the beautiful St. Michael’s Cathedral
- Awesome dance routine that lead EVERYONE on the dance floor… serious party
Before we get to the pics, I want to thank the team that capture this beautiful day along side with me - Gi for her help in the morning and Kevin C for his talent throughout the day. To Jo and Rob, congratulations again guys and thank you both so much for having us on your big day… we truly had a blast. Hope you enjoy the pics =)