We like Jacqueline and Darshi. From the get go we knew these guys were an awesome couple and fun real people. So after a year of getting to know them, we developed a friendship and needless to say we were totally excited see them again on their wedding day. So before I get into the details of their day, I want to sincerely say thank you for letting us be a part of the day.
A few things stuck out to me when revisiting the pics:
- Gi started off with the guys in the morning… and as you can see in the pic below, Darshi has some seriously flexible groomsmen…I mean he has some SERIOUS vertical on his jump…Serious..lol!
- Our Lady of Perpetual Church is an amazing and beautiful church
- Best wedding intro movie ever
- Liberty Grand is such a nice venue… we haven’t shot there for a year and forgot how gorgeous it is
- As expected… Jacqueline and Darshi looked amazing and we had a blast that day
Big thank you to my good friend Eugene and of course my wife Gi for shooting along side with me and I’ll cut to the chase and let the pics do the talking. Thanks again Jacqueline and Darshi, can’t wait to see you guys again.
Your Friend, Leon