The same thing happens every weekend… I come back and throughout the week, I’m you tubing the song that’s stuck in my head from the wedding and by mid week… as I have played the flipping song over a hundred times…Gi runs up to my studio and gives me the kibosh… as she has had enough..LOL!
On that note, I really should compile a top 20 wedding tracks for every year and come out with a mix CD… I digress…
Ok, for Sophia and Aaron’s wedding… two songs are still stuck in my head that reminds me of their wedding… FLO RIDA … “Club can’t handle me “ – where the awesome bridal party made their mark and that song from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack… “Time of my Life” - as the bride and groom did a remake of the movie … insane is all I can say.
So, how was the wedding?
1) The guys. Leon rarely documents the guys in the morning for wedding and these guys… made Leon laugh. Leon likes laughing.
2) Party Bus. They say time flies when your having fun. The 2 hour bus ride felt like 20 mins with these guys.
3) Hot like a house on fire – Everyone in the wedding party
4) Atlantis Pavilion - I got married there and it was my first time back since my wedding… I miss that day.
5) Nick and Carlos (Video Guys) – Two good friends of mine, also did my wedding … always fun working together
6) Best Bridal Dance ever – See pics below.
Sophia and Aaron, Thank you and here are some pics from your day. Enjoy!
Wait for it...
Here's one of my personal favorite captures this year